IFPSM is pleased to announce a new partnership with Kogan Page, the leading independent global publisher of specialist professional books. Kogan Page publishes groundbreaking books on Supply Chain Management, Procurement, and Logistics from leading thinkers in the field from academia and industry.
This means more benefits for IFPSM members, including:
- Exclusive content from thought leaders in supply chain management and procurement
- Special member discounts on selected Kogan page books
You can find out more about Kogan Page here: http://www.koganpage.com/
Kogan Page is actively seeking to collaborate with more key figures in the industry and we encourage you to contact them with any suggestions on collaborative projects to create new opportunities for you and your business. Contact: Laura Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
Langley Search and Interim
We tailor our approach to each individual client by addressing your specific requirements: our knowledge allows us to understand, challenge, inform the process and add real value. Unique to our marketplace, the Langley 360™ assessment tool analyses our candidates’ skills, achievements and the application of their knowledge as well as ensuring a cultural fit for your team and organisation, to provide you with the right candidate, every time.
On 28 November 2015 in Taiwan, Langley and IFPSM presented a seminar on ‘Talent Development in Supply Management’ at the Supply Management Institute, Taiwan (SMIT) Annual conference, the theme of which was “Be a Value Enhancing Supply Partner”. SMIT is an IFPSM member.
The purpose of the seminar was to guide senior leaders around the world in effectively growing and managing their procurement and supply chain teams. The session covered:
- The three pillars of talent development;
- Why investing in your supply management teams will prove the difference between success and failure;
- How procurement, supply chain and logistics must work together to increase innovation, efficiency and profit;
- How to adapt your business development strategy internationally – recruiting the best employees from around the world, and;
- Current and future trends, such as skills shortages and increasing manufacturing costs, and how to weather these trends to ensure business success.
You can find the whole seminar presentation and accompanying information here: